Saturday, June 11, 2011

The punishment afternoon

Sammie and Stacey are in serious trouble members. They asked me if they could go to a Rave party in Rotterdam but I said no as those parties are full of drugs and alcohol. They disobeyed me and went anyway which warrants a sound punishment. I also gave them the order to sit at their desks at home on their bare bottoms and write out 100 times: I must obey my disciplinarian. They didn't do them I remembered the session I gave to Haley and Susan many years ago so I decided something similar was well deserved. I first made them change into 2 very humiliating little girl punishment outfits and then they both got:
* A sound OTK first spanking

* Plenty of cornertime

* Writing lines and a paddling

* Sound strapping over the trestle

* The punishment stool

* Sound birching laying on the coffee table while writing lines

* The heavy leather paddle

* A sound OTK hairbrush spanking to finish the afternoon
Real Life Spankings

0 Comments: